SHAANXI HALAL FOOD CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
The Shaanxi Halal Food Chamber Of Commerce (陕西省清真食品商会) was initiated by some Shaanxi halal food companies with the support of the leaders of the Shaanxi Provincial Government and related departments. It is a representative person and enterprise of the halal food industry in the province. Non-profit civil society organizations voluntarily composed by groups, experts and scholars, approved by the Civil Affairs Administration of Shaanxi Provincial Civil Affairs Bureau in December 2013, and the 18th Western Conference and Silk Fair on May 24, 2014. The Silk Road Economic Belt Halal Food Enterprise Cooperation and Exchange Conference was unveiled by Wen Jun (温军), deputy director of the Economic Development Department of the State Ethnic Affairs Commission, and Qian Junchang (千军昌), vice chairman of the Shaanxi Provincial Political Consultative Conference, for the establishment of the Shaanxi Halal Food Chamber of Commerce.
CHAMBER OF COMMERCE INTRODUCTION
The Shaanxi Halal Food Chamber of Commerce was initiated by some Shaanxi halal food enterprises with the support of the leaders of the Shaanxi Provincial Government and relevant departments. It is composed of representatives of individuals, enterprises, groups, experts and) scholars who are representative of the halal food industry in the province. Non-profit civil society organizations, in December 2013, approved by the Civil Affairs Administration of Shaanxi Provincial Civil Affairs Bureau, were established in accordance with the law. Mr. Tie Qunping (铁群平), Chairman of Hezhong Halal Industry Group (China) Co., Ltd., (和群清真产业集团（中国）有限公司) was the president. The Chamber of Commerce adheres to the Chamber of Commerce for the Construction of the Concept of “Peacefulness, Unity, Service, and Economic Development”.
PURPOSE OF THE CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
- Guide members to abide by national laws and regulations, follow the rules and requirements of Islamic law on halal food, and abide by social morality.
- Communicate the relationship between the government and the enterprise and coordinate the two, establish a platform for information exchange and cooperation, and actively play a role as a bridge and link for communication and cooperation between halal food enterprises and enterprises.
- Earnestly perform their statutory duties and safeguard the legitimate rights and interests of member companies.
- Strengthen ties with all walks of life, carry out economic, cultural and technological exchanges and cooperation, and broaden the membership development platform.
- Promote the halal food culture, vigorously promote the brand of halal food; establish the brand awareness, reputation and loyalty of halal food.
- For the majority of member companies to seek development opportunities, organize participation in various associations, fairs, trade fairs, trade fairs and business visits.
- Integrate resource advantages, strengthen exchanges and cooperation among members, and build a credible trading platform in an honest, efficient, open and pragmatic spirit to realize the sharing of commercial resources in the industry.
- Build a halal food safety and integrity system to ensure the purity, green, health and environmental protection of halal food.The Shaanxi Halal Food Chamber of Commerce will give full play to the role of the platform and bridges, strengthen contact with friends from all walks of life and friends at home and abroad, and work together to develop our intentions and realize our ideals.
- The whole emblem design is based on the shape of the five-sided star-shaped wall outside the new moon representing the Islamic national culture. The center of the new moon and HALAL English characters are surrounded by five wall-walled gates.
- The five walls are shaped like five Hui nationality compatriots who are holding hands, surrounded by the new moon and HALAL.
- Chang’an City is the starting point of the Silk Road. Through this Silk Road, the Arabs enter the city gate to bring Islam into China. Therefore, the city gate is open to the five directions. It also shows that Muslims welcome the open minds of five continents and friends from all corners of the country.
- The center’s new moon is on a five-pointed star surrounded by gates, representing the ambition of the Chamber of Commerce to develop a national cause under the leadership of the Chinese party.
- The five cities on the city gate represent the five fate of Muslims: “Lecture, ritual, fasting, class, and dynasty” show that we can manage our food according to the teachings of the Qur’an.
- The outermost layer is surrounded by the words “Shaanxi Halal Food Chamber of Commerce” in the form of a stamp, which symbolizes the unity of the Chamber of Commerce and the spirit of service and dedication around the halal food industry in Shaanxi.
MEMBERS OF SHAANXI HALAL FOOD CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
I-CHC.COM welcome your suggestion to correct our translation, for any inquiries or clarification please contact us:
CONTACT US IN CHINESE: SCAN WECHAT QR CODE ABOVE
CONTACT US IN BAHASA INDONESIA: SCAN WECHAT QR CODE ABOVE